Bug#375903: ITP: libgetopt++ -- C++ wrapper for getopt to allow arbitrary location of options within sources
Owner: "Adeodato Simó" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libgetopt++
Version : 0.0.2-p22
Upstream Author : Robert Collins <email@example.com>
* URL : http://people.ubuntu.com/~robertc/rbtcollins%40hotmail.com--barch/libgetoptplusplus/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : C++ library for command line parsing
libgetopt++ is a C++ library to parse options that a program gets specified
from the command line. It has the following features:
* Minimal footprint in main.cc, and no header or source changes outside the
user of an option when the option is altered or a new option added.
* Multiple option sets can co-exist safely. The default option set is a
singleton, but additional static sets can be created and used.
* Easy to use: adding a new option is simply a case of adding a static
variable for the option, in the scope that the option needs to be visible.
* There are multiple concrete Option classes provided: Bool, String,
* Extensible: simply create a new subclass of Option to implement a new
Option type, and use it in your program.
At the moment, only config-manager needs libgetopt++, that I know of.
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Listening to: David Bowie - Five years