Re: message/rfc822

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> You may think this is a poor question to ask debian-devel, but the
> reason I am asking is because debian BTS doesn't expand rfc822
> inlines (so when you click on one from BTS in debian firefox it asks
> you if you want to download an EML file),

All messages are actually sent to your browser with
do with the file and its Content-Type.

> and while that'd be a nice feature for BTS, it'd be an even nicer
> feature for debian as a whole. My favourite MTA is mutt, but it
> expects a proper mbox, not just one message

Just one message is a proper mbox with a single message; mutt has no
problem opening them and viewing them.

If there's a specific bug that's showing a problem, let me know, or
file a bug against debbugs or bugs.debian.org.

Don Armstrong

--
Debian's not really about the users or the software at all. It's a
large flame-generating engine that the cabal uses to heat their coffee