message/rfc822

Is there any (console|gui) package in debian that can easily be used to open
a message/rfc822 attachment and "browse" it like a regular email?

You may think this is a poor question to ask debian-devel, but the reason I
am asking is because debian BTS doesn't expand rfc822 inlines (so when you
click on one from BTS in debian firefox it asks you if you want to download
an EML file), and while that'd be a nice feature for BTS, it'd be an even
nicer feature for debian as a whole. My favourite MTA is mutt, but it
expects a proper mbox, not just one message, so I may consider contributing
this to that project as well, but if there's something in debian that can
fix this already, I'd be really interested in helping close that link.

	Thanks,
		Tyler