Re: CDBS and dh_install

> by NMU). The CDBS Team does no more exist and Peter is the only one
> working on it and refusing any help, that's a very bad situation.

Hmmm, that sounds weird to my ears as Peter is currently working with
myself, Steve Langasek and Noèl Köthe on the samba packages...and this
team work works pretty well.

There has even been some situations where some of us (ok, mostly Steve
who is very good at argumenting things when he disagrees) disagreed
with Peter's choices and Peter happily reverted them.

So, I suspect some misunderstanding somewhere and I'm having hard
times buying the fast that Peter Eisentraut is completely refusing
team work. I'd suggest trying again, indeed.