Re: New LTSP uploaded!

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Of course we're interested in your help. If you have a partial package
> of it, provide it somewhere so anyone can check it and try to improve
> it while you're busy.
> About your church, you should try the new LTSP version NOW ;-) GO! hehe

OK.  I will try them as soon as I can.  I am in the process of finishing
my Master's degree right now, so it will be a few weeks before I can
jump on it.  While I appreciate the work you have done on the new
packages, I feel like I should finish my Master's first and graduate
before I take to transition to a new LTSP :-)

Roberto C. Sanchez