New LTSP uploaded!

Hello Folks,

I did the upload of our new LTSP version. Of course, I'm very happy
with it! It does a great job and will have a lot of new bugs since we
redid a lot of code.

Personally, I would like to thank firstly to Vagrant (vagrantc) who
spent a lot of time working with me at Debcamp and to Gustavo
(stratus) who helped me last days to finish the testing of code for

People, test it! report the bugs and, if possible, help us!

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."