Re: bits from the release team: release goals, python, X.org, amd64, timeline

> On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 02:01:19PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > BTW, can you tell me anything about the dip in
> > http://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph2-quarter-big.png for m68k?  Seems to be
> > heading in the wrong direction again for being a release candidate.  I see
> > 12 buildds actively uploading packages for m68k, is this too few or is there
> > some other problem?
>
> Personally, I'm not sure what the problem is, actually. Anyone else?

For my part, it's due to the third version of glibc being built in as many
days (one on crest, two on hobbes) each blocking a fast host for 48+
hours, IIRC. Unless there's other biggies lurking in the queue, we should
catch up once the hopfully final glibc build is through.

N.B.: the flurry of glibc uploads speaks loud and clear as to people
getting their packages into shape for release.

	Michael