Re: Package Selection for Debian Live

Nico Golde wrote:
> Would be useful if you could provide the package lists for
> the two images so we can see whats already included and send
> you patches.

The small one contains the standard system only, means, packages which
have Priority: standard and nothing more. That's about 80MB (the image
size).

The other ones do contains:

kde:
kde kdm x-window-system-core

gnome:
gnome-desktop-environment gdm-themes gnome-cups-manager
gnome-themes-extras rhythmbox synaptic gnome-screensaver gdm
x-window-system-core

xfce:
xfce4 gdm x-window-system-core