Re: Real Life hits: need to give up packages for adoption

Christoph Haas wrote:

> I'm currently looking into several systems. Usually I use Subversion and
> svn-buildpackage but due to a lot of trouble with svn-buildpackage I
> have moved away from repositories for my Debian packages lately.

Out of curiousity, what problems have you encountered with
svn-buildpackage?  Personally, I have transitioned all the packages that
I maintain solo into it, as well as some of the package maintenance
teams I am on use it.  I have not encountered any problems.

The only problem I have encountered so far is that the Horde team uses
Arch, which I simply cannot understand.  I have spent quite a while
reading through the documentation and messing with it, but Arch seems to
me to not make any rational sense.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez