re: proposal for a more efficient download process

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> wrote:

>Anyway, this was proposed some times now. Have you actually read the >old
>threads and can explain why your proposal is better and actually works?
>Why haven't you implemented it yet?

not right now. i just have found out that there were some same discustions about it just some days before. sorry. i never have claimed that to be my idea. i just sad it is a proposal. since i am new on debian-devel i will probably have to find out even more. so please let me have a chance to do so! and i never said my proposal will work though. well, i just thought i would have come up with a new idea. how stupid! :-)

--
greetings from austria

well, though i think i can't fix that problem, but i believe i can make a workaround!
curt manucredo
hansycm@a1.net

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former." -- Albert Einstein