Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Friday 26 May 2006 00:29, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Manoj Srivastava:
> >         I will not be signing his keys, ever, based on this action of
> >  what I consider to be bad faith.  Based on discussion with other
> >  people who seem to find this action amusing, but not unacceptable, I
> >  find that my decision to vaive my personal requirements of two forms
> >  of ID was probably a mistake, and I am probably not going to be
> >  signing any of the keys.
>
> Wouldn't it make more sense to encourage people to mark the signers of
> Martin's key as non-trustworthy in their personal web of trust, at
> least if the signatures were created in a specific time frame?

I would be more inclined to do that to the people who signed his key based on
the Transnational Republic ID.  I understand the trust level is an indication
of how much you trust someone to thoroughly check identities before signing
keys.  OTOH, I haven't made it to a keysigning party since high school so I'm
a little rusty on that part.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber