Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

MS> These are not poor keysigning techniques, unless you accept all ID
MS> document verification techniques rely on a gentleman's agreement
MS> about not presenting purchased ID's.

I think gentlemen don't need ID's, since of course they do not lie when
they tell you their name.  Maybe it's not that easy to be sure if the
one in front of you is a gentleman or not, however.  I would not assume
any agreement before signing.

--
Ciao, Davide