Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Friday 26 May 2006 00:50, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le jeudi 25 mai 2006 à 02:36 -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
> >         It has come to my attention that Martin Kraff used an
> >  unofficial, and easily forge-able, identity device at a large key
> >  signing party recently.
>
> FWIW, I'm pretty sure Martin presented me an official German ID card.
>
> But should I revoke signatures from developers who showed me a US driver
> license, a piece of plastic I could fake with my inkjet printer?

I'd be inclined to say yes if they look like the new Oregon or California ones
due to the lack of security features.  OTOH, I live in a region with some of
the highest meth consumption in the world, and I have had my identity stolen
once.  Damn you, social security administration...

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber