Re: Unidentified subject!

Hex Star wrote:
Hmmm...interesting...the other time someone posted something explicit and someone replied to it and pointed it out, everyone joined in and investigated it...this time the person who points it out gets criticized...go figure...I always get the short end of the stick...

I don't recall that incident. I do recall, however, that several times in the past people have been chastised for replying to spam. I can certainly undertand that since I imaging it can mess up the training of your spam filter if you use all of the mail you receive to train it.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto