Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On Sun, 21 May 2006, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > interested in java in non-free, it's not your job to try to forbid them to
> > work on that.
> Not if it hurts the project. And it does.

You think it does. Others do. Others don't. I don't. Start a GR if you
think the ftpmasters are wrong. There's no point in telling everyone that
you don't agree just for the sake of it.

> Collaborating with Sun is a good idea for people interested in it. But
> those people abused of their position in the project to force the
> software directly into non-free, without any kind of discussion.

How can someone force the inclusion when he's ultimately the one which
decides if the software can go in or not?

Raphaël Hertzog