Re: Why not making /sbin/sendmail a mantadory component for mail operation?

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 13:11 +0200, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:

> > chatting).  Most people don't run their own mail servers and can
> easily
> > be convinced by the ISP to use a mail client like Lookout, which is
> > pointed at the ISP's outbound mail server.  Personally, I think it
> is a
> > responsible thing for mass market ISPs to do.
>
> <comment mode="SCNR">
> recommending the most virus-infected piece of mail-software around is
> a responsible thing to do?
> <comment>

Responsible?  No.  But then neither is Windows, and that doesn't
stop 90+% of people from using it.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"this is how main street of town looked back in 1985 when I was
of age of those girls"
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/page11.html