Re: gcc 4.1 or not

Em Qui, 2006-05-11 às 15:05 -0300, Gustavo Franco escreveu:

> by mail, really ? Well, that's weird. Why we've usertags[0] too ?
>
> [0] = http://wiki.debian.org/bugs.debian.org/usertags

Usertags are not simply for "blocking" relations tagging. Usertags are
supposed to be a way for users to do whatever categorization they want
without messing with "real data" in the BTS.

A blocked bug makes more sense in this case, because this is not simply
'I would like to see these stuff together', but a real issue we have
that depends on others.

Hope that helps on your understanding =)

See ya,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/