Re: gpg

all replies tries to tell me that I'm intend to crack the GPG. Believe
me, If I could do it, I would not use it anymore since it's not safe
enough.

Anyway, at least, I resolved the upgrade from 1024 to more bits, but I
loose my signatures unfortunately. :(

So I would be more curious what could be the standard way to resolve
this issue asap.
1) revokaction
2) new sigs from other DDs,
3) push my key to the server: is any official server now, to get into
the debian keyrings package?

Thanks,