Re: gpg

On 4/29/06, Tamas SZERB <toma@rulez.org> wrote:
all replies tries to tell me that I'm intend to crack the GPG. Believe
me, If I could do it, I would not use it anymore since it's not safe
enough.

Err, the password is not an unchangable part of the key. You are in
the perfect condition to attempt to crack it since you have some idea
of what the password was. If the cracking works, change the password
to something you can remember.

Anyway, at least, I resolved the upgrade from 1024 to more bits, but I
loose my signatures unfortunately. :(

If you can find the password again, you can change it without losing
the signitures...
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/