Re: gpg

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 04:50:23PM +0200, Tamas SZERB wrote:
> Hey Guys, could you CC-me if you continue the thread,
>
> Could you tell me what to do if it seems I just forgot my passphrase
> for my GPG key, and it blocks me to upload/fix my outstanding bugs on
> different packages?

You can try to crack it. I suppose you remember at least some characters
from password. That should be easy with john or something like that.

Otherwise revoke it and create new key.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland