Wrong version in gconf2 dependencies

How else should I report this, if at all?

In working on (unsupported) dist-upgrades from Ubuntu/Breezy
to Debian/Etch I ran into a lot of failures due to missing
gconf-schemas.  A lot of gnome software uses gconf-schemas
in postinst but depends on gconf2 >= 2.10.1-2.  gconf-schemas
seems to have arrived in gconf2 somewhat later than 2.10.1-2.

Examples: eog, gnome-system-tools

I really don't want to file separate bugs against every gnome
package.

(The workaround is to upgrade gconf2 early.)

--Mike Bird