Re: nasty libgnutls11 bug still present (affects exim4 and libnss-ldap)

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 03:17:41PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 4/19/06, Daniel Hermann <hermann@tfp.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> > At the very least, could you please reopen bug #325971 so that people
> > can find out what's wrong with their server.
>
> AIUI, anybody can reopen a bug report.

Thanks for the hint. I reopened the bug report.

> It's not considered nice if the maintainer disagrees, but as a rule,
> for a real bug you can just do it.

I don't think that the maintainer (Matthias Urlichs) disagrees, he
probably is just short of time I guess. If he agrees, maybe someone
can do an NMU to stable-proposed-updates? The fix is straight-forward
(see bug report).

best regards

     Daniel

Daniel Hermann,      Institut fuer Theoretische Festkoerperphysik
Universitaet Karlsruhe                  Tel: ++49 (0)721 608-7328
Postfach 6980                           Fax: ++49 (0)721 608-7779
76128 Karlsruhe, Germany      email: hermann@tfp.uni-karlsruhe.de