Re: Archiving bugs with version info (Was: Re: Closing a bug vs. tagging wontfix)

"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net> writes:

> Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>
>> What's the current consensus right now?
>>
>> IMHO, we should display every bug that still affect stable so we won't
>> receive duplicated reports so often.
>>

> What about oldstable while it is supported?

IMHO, would be good to have a way to check the bugs affecting each
release, so in the current interface we might have a link for:

 Filter bugs affecting:
  - current stable
  - previous stable
  - testing
  - unstable

In that way we might filter what we would like to see there and hide
the others.

What you think about this proposal?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R