Re: Guidelines for packaging projects on Alioth

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > - when the maintainer changes, we logically need to unsubcribe the previous.
> >   So this must be recorded somewhere. (it's not a subscription like the
> >   others)
>
> Isn't that a non issue if you subscribe <package>@p.d.o ?

I didn't thought of subscribing this email. In this case, yes it's a non
issue but you have different issue: if the first maintainer changes the
default keyword he chooses to receive, then the second maintainer won't
know it and may not receive everything that he expect to receive.

We would still need a way to reset the set of keyword of this email when
the maintainer changes.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog