Re: Guidelines for packaging projects on Alioth

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:13:13PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> * All existing packaging projects should use svnmailer to send SVN diffs
>   to the Package Tracking System. A sample configuration file is provided
>   and I can help if you have troubles installing it.

Are you proposing that existing projects that send to a project mailing
list should change and send to the PTS and if so can you put forward
some reasons?

I'm just curious really.

--
Simon  [ huggie@earth.li ] *\      "Peace and understanding through  \**