Re: Guidelines for packaging projects on Alioth

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 03:46:36PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Simon Huggins wrote:
> > I'll go look at adding the PTS to pkg-xfce now anyway.
> Thanks!

Except as discussed on IRC in #alioth it sends to the first package
affected if many packages are so I've not added this in yet.

We're sending to our list (as we have been for ages) for now.

Simon.

--
"I fought in the Korean war, you know.  I killed four men..." - Basil "He
was in the catering corps.  He poisoned them." - Sybil, Fawlty Towers