Re: Guidelines for packaging projects on Alioth

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Meanwhile, which is the PTS keyword that will control the receipt of svn
> commit notifications? Looking at [1] the only one I can figure out is
> "cvs". Can that be generalized and/or "svn" added? I know, it's a really
> minor point, but why not signaling it :)

It's "cvs" yes. I have no plan to introduce a svn keyword... if I change
something here I would replace "cvs" by "vcs" but I'm not sure that people
would understand "vcs" better than "cvs" or "svn". So I might as well keep
cvs and simply document that it is valid for any kind of "version control
system".

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog