Re: So we got caught, so what? But we did the right thing.

On  Apr 18 20:27-0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> So, if a married same-sex couple were students at BYU, that would be
> fine?

BYU is a private, religious school.  The church which runs it will never
acknowledge a same-sex couple as married.  Also, most states do not
recognize same-sex marriages in the first place.  In the belief system
of this religion, said marriages cannot make sense.

--
Eldon