Re: So we got caught, so what? But we did the right thing.

On  Apr 18 20:28-0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Eldon Koyle <ekoyle@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Actually, I think BYU takes their honor code very seriously (with the
> > exception of the football team).
>
> What does such an exception mean?  That the honor code isn't really
> taken seriously?

I was being cynical, I don't know if they really make exceptions for the
football team.  I was alluding to the fact that it could be quite
difficult to keep a football team under the BYU honor code.

--
If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?