Re: Lintian package-has-a-duplicate-relation

On Sunday 16 April 2006 22:13, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Now, the clean solution for those cases when there's a compelling
> reason to implement this bad idea:  see what dpkg-shlibdeps(1) has to
> say about shlibs.local.

One minor gripe about dpkg-shlibdeps(1)...
If I look at that page, I get redirected to dpkg-source(1). This is fine,
but the page also contains:
   See  dpkg-shlibdeps(1)  for  details  of  the  format of shared library
   dependency files.

AFAICT there's no separate manpage for dpkg-shlibdeps(1) and I cannot find
details if the format of shlibs files in dpkg-shlibdeps(1).
Is this a bug that should be reported or am I missing something?