Re: Upload getting lost

You can mail ftpmaster@d.o for inquiries about upload issues, -devel
isn't read by all ftpmaster@ people, and not a reliable way of contact.

> Could someone with a better understanding than me (or an access to the
> logs) check this out, please? This upload fixes a bug of severity
> critical (and also a security problem), so it is quite urgent /
> important.

Rejected: !!WARNING!! tainted signature filename:
'mailman_2.1.7:2.1.8rc1-1_sparc.changes'.

I've got no idea (yet) what this means, but looks like a funky
signature. Since this is the first time I see this, I guess the problem
is on your end.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar