buildd disk space and debug symbols

Hi fellow developpers,

I'm considering building xulrunner with debugging symbols enabled (and
putting them in a separate -dbg package), but if I recall correctly,
it has been disabled from firefox and mozilla builds because of the time
and disk space required (something like 2GB) that could be a burden on
some architectures.

So I'm wondering if building xulrunner with debugging symbols is
possible considering the buildd infrastructure, or at all useful on
arches like m68k, mips, sparc, where the userbase might be quite low
(and bug reports for crashes, too...)

Or should I simply provide the -dbg package for something like
Architecture: i386 amd64 powerpc ?

What do you think ?

Mike