Re: shared libraries dependecy problem.

Grzegorz Bizon wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have problem with dependecies on shared libraries in my package
> (tleenx2).
> Linda complains that:
> W: tleenx2; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
> (By the way - shoudn't it be error rather than warning ?)

Linda seems to be doing this with all packages with ELF binaries for me.
Random sample from /var/cache/apt/archives:

W: bash; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
W: bsdutils; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
W: cdparanoia; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
W: coreutils; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
W: cron; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.
W: curl; A binary links against a library that is not depended on.