Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/
> Well, I won't try to convince you to prioritize the "new binary packages
> from known source package" because last I heard (some 360 days ago), you
> didn't need convincing. Assuming that those 40-some packages affected
> are easier to process, it'd still be nice, though.
I'm not sure whether this is done, but thanks for dramatically reducing
the number of packages in NEW and processing particular
so-version-renamed packages so quickly.

Kind regards

T.
--