Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> 20:38 < Ganneff> the archive grow too fast too big. so i should not process
>   NEW so fast to not grow much more in a short term. something like that more.

Well, if that's the reason, are updates to existing source packages
still allowed? I'd really like to fix my RC bugs and sync with upstream
at the same time but the latter would involve so-version changes.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/