Re: removal of svenl from the project

    Andres> If I didn't care about etch, I could just as easily sit
    Andres> back and let Sven do his thing (as I have been doing for
    Andres> the past few months); however, I would like to see the
    Andres> release happen.  Given the time and resources that Sven's
    Andres> arguments consume, I am convinced that expelling him will
    Andres> make things run a lot smoother.

Even if Sven is as bad as you make out (assume that is the case),
would expelling Sven "make him go away"? Would it make him lose
interest? Or would the arguments continue either with Sven (from
outside the project) or somebody else to take his place?

Would the next step be to ban Sven from participating in our public
mailing lists?

Has the world gone completely crazy?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>