Re: No insulting messages?

"Sven Luther" <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message [🔎] 20060316102041.GA32665@localhost.localdomain">news:[🔎] 20060316102041.GA32665@localhost.localdomain...

Yeah, will use that nexty time. I don't know if native speaker realise
this, because many non-native speaker seem to have a fluent english, but there
are times when the right words just don't come, and you are grasping with
finding the right word, and often make un-wise choices.

Speaking as a native English speaker, I understand this.
We too have this problem, although not as often, and generally not as bad
as non-native English speakers. Nevertheless it does exist for us too.