Re: No insulting messages?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 03:23:45AM -0500, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> >But do you think that anything i said in those is insulting in some way,
> >or a
> >reason for me to be expelled from debian ?
>

> Referring to what came after that, I guess "jonas going on with his
> bullshit" is pretty close to an insult. I am also natively French-speaking,

Yep, altough it seems common usage, so i am unsure. I guess having been at
branden's school for email usage doesn't help there :)

> but I think you will agree that "jonas replying with more erroneous
> arguments" would be safer.

Yeah, will use that nexty time. I don't know if native speaker realise
this, because many non-native speaker seem to have a fluent english, but there
are times when the right words just don't come, and you are grasping with
finding the right word, and often make un-wise choices.

Friendly,

Sven Luther