Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 02:39:11PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> On 3/13/06, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> wrote:
> > ma, 2006-03-13 kello 08:57 +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst kirjoitti:
> > > I don't think it's useful to second-guess what they're doing, so my
> > > question to Nathanael: when did you post this question to them directly
> > > and what was their answer?
> >
> > Is there a reason why the question should be made in private?
> >
> > I do think N.N. formulated the question in a needlessly accusatory tone,
> > but I don't think -devel was the wrong place. Transparency and openness
> > are good for the project.
> >

> I agree with you, but i don't think it's just a lack of transparency
> and openness, it's just the same old way to not communicate decisions
> in a proper way.

I am not sure, but did you get the mails from ftp-assistant Jeroen van
Wolffelaar to this thread?  If you haven't read them already, I suggest
you do so, realize that there is nothing to communicate, and move on to
other things.

cheers,

Michael