Re: Box does not switch of on halt

Scripsit Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>

> So the question is: what package might be responsible that
> entered testing for about three weeks and how can I get my
> boxes working as expected again.

Sysvinit migrated to testing on February 21, and was responsible
for a similar error (#252547) for me a couple of years ago.

However, the current sysvinit has no trouble shutting down my sid box.

Henning Makholm                     "However, the fact that the utterance by
                           Epimenides of that false sentence could imply the
           existence of some Cretan who is not a liar is rather unsettling."