Re: the latest gnome

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:
> Anyway, I don't think GNOME bashing is really on-topic here.

It's not gnome "bashing", it's just airing of a very common gripe with
gnome.  If there were indeed a viable fork that improved on some bad
thing about gnome, but kept the good things, I think it would be an
appropriate topic for this list (however, it seems that there is not).

-Miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than