Re: new mplayer 1.0pre7try2 package

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 22:29 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10540 March 1977, Christian Marillat wrote:
>
> >> Rrrrrrrrright, you've got a list of reasons why it got rejected and half
> >> of that is still true.
> > I still don't see why rte can't enter in main, when ffmpeg is already
> > in main and does the same.
>
> Two bads doesnt make one good, so we stay with one bad.  Or
> Just because foo killed bar you dont go and kill baz.

Sure it does, if you don't get punished for it.

Other relevant phrases are "precedent" (for all the Progressives
worried that Alito will turn the US into a fascist theocracy) and
"slippery slope" (for Republicans remembering "Sliding Towards
Gomorrah").

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"A C program is like a fast dance on a newly waxed dance floor by
people carrying razors."
Waldi Ravens