Re: Size matters. Debian binary package stats

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 20:49 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

[snip]
> (And really, data about which mirrors would be dropped would help:
> maybe we can buy *them* a disk.  Disks are cheap!)

Unless the shelf is full, there's no more plugs left on the PS,
there's no more room on the SCSI chain, they only allow purchases
in "RAID-5 units" of SCSI disks, etc, etc.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Not peace at any price! Chains are worse than bayonets."
Douglas William Jerrold