Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu

> But not *our* problem. *They* should do the work to get it better. If
> they dont do it - then it is their problem, not ours.

I imagine that Raphaël was thinking about debian-edu for instance. We
recently tried to push some involvment among French DD's to get in
closer touch with people packaging educational software and building
Debian-based specialized distros (Abuledu, Ofset software...).

Most often, here, Debian developers can bring them the expertise they
may need to work on improving their work (often packages) and get it
enter Debian.

A few of use are currently trying to build this link...and for
building links you usually need to have both sides involved..:-)