Re: Development standards for unstable

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Steve Langasek wrote:

If RC bugs go unanswered for 3 months, I agree that something should be
done; I just don't think that saying someone else should take it over is
necessarily enough.  I believe we need clearer methods for handling packages
in the case that *no one* is handling them, nor will do so.

Well "no one" is kind of a meta-"someone else" and is equal to droping
the package.  (I know that this is not always reasonable.)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de