Re: Need for launchpad

It has come to my attention that this last email could have been construed as a personal attack
against a certain ubuntu developer. It is not meant that way.

What I don't seem to have put across properly are the following points.

1) the blog post mentioned that made me irate was because of the way It was worded andhow i read it
at the time. I didnt read this properly the first time round - and the opinion is expressed about
what I thought the person was trying to put across. After re-reading the article - I changed my mind
(but would still have been irate if the post had been what I first thought it was)

2) I am not lumping all Ubuntu Devs into one boat - nor all Debian Devs - I'm jsut saying that I
think it's the few people out of the large who arent willing to cooperate for whatever reason that
are causing this tension.