Re: Packet radio and foul language

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 15:41 +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 12:43:16PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Manners/politeness is social lubricant.  It makes society run
> > smoother and less violently.
>
> I'm pretty sure that people who always take the path of least
> resistance are *precisely* how the world got so fucked up in the first
> place.

"Being polite" and "standing up for your beliefs" are not mutually
exclusive.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"HELP: The feature that assists in generating more questions.
When the Help feature is used correctly, users are able to
navigate through a series of Help screens and end up where they
started from without learning a damn thing."
Computer Definitions