gconf transition

Hi,

I just upgraded Sid and rebooted, after that, logging into Gnome told me if I
wanted to migrate to a Single file that will give me better performance, so of
course I said yes. It logged me off and everytime that I need to log back in,
it kicks me out.

I don't have any special scripts, I just use some PAM for the FingerPrint
reader. Still, ignoring the fingerprint authentication, it fails.

/home/abonilla/.xsession-errors

/etc/gdm/PreSession/Default: Registering your session with wtmp and utmp
/etc/gdm/PreSession/Default: running: /usr/X11R6/bin/sessreg -a -w
/var/log/wtmp -u /var/run/utmp -x "/var/lib/gdm/:0.Xservers" -h "" -l ":0"
"abonilla"
/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
/usr/lib/libgconf2-4/gconf-sanity-check-2: error while loading shared
libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or dir
gconf-sanity-check-2 did not pass, logging back out

Which package gets the bug report?

.Alejandro