Re: Experimental or unstable.

* Olaf van der Spek [Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:10:36 +0100]:

> I'd be nice if it's possible to easily install a package from
> experimental or unstable (in testing or unstable) once or to track
> that section for that package.

  I once heard that pinning experimental to 101 achieves that. I since
  then have:

    Package: *
    Pin: release a=experimental o=debian
    Pin-Priority: 101

  in my /etc/apt/preferences file, but I haven't had the chance to check
  whether it works as intended or not.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
Ara que ets la meva dona, te la fotré fins a la melsa, bacona!
                -- Borja Álvaro a Miranda Boronat en «Chulas y famosas»