Re: How to Increase Contributions from Volunteers

* Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> [060102 10:21]:

> (No, I don't really think titles will attract most of the productive
> kind contributors to Debian. Sorry.)

Being one of those who contributed a lot, I disagree a bit.  I would
say, that having a title would be a "nice to have":  You could live
without it, you feel better, when you have it :)

Currently there are Debian Developers and the rest of the world.  Having
something semiformal would at least show some gratitude:  "Thanks, you
are not part of the consumers, you help us, you belong to us".

Yours sincerely,